Are you hungry and passionate about building great products? Are you looking to work with the one of the coolest technology companies in the region with the ability to influence millions of Travelers? Do you relish working with the latest front end technologies? Then come join us!We are looking for ambitious and motivated Full Stack Developers who are excited about staying on the cutting edge of web development and aren’t afraid of learning new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience
What can we offer you?
● An international, result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, this company is the place to be!
● A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of building innovative products that deliver real value to travelers globally
● Platforms to solve real customer problems concerning travel planning & booking, with innovative products & solutions that this company is known for.
● Treasure trove of data generated by millions of customers.
● An amazing peer group of Product managers, rockstar Engineers and an experienced Design team to work with.
● An opportunity to influence your fellow engineers, and ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you
What is this role about?
This is a backend role, covering everything from architecting system and building back end services and APIs, to configuring build pipelines and deployment systems. You will be employing technologies to cover back end development (such as native NodeJS, middleware, NoSQL), and Cloud(GCP/AWS, associated technologies related to Cloud, Devops etc to help us continue evolving our platforms. We are all about performance, scalability, security and wrapping it all in the best user experience our customers can imagine. Below are the core expectations from this role:
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,001 - 2,500