Are you hungry and passionate about building great products? Are you looking to work with the one of the coolest technology companies in the region with the ability to influence millions of Travelers? Do you relish working with the latest front end technologies? Then come join us!
We are looking for ambitious and motivated Full Stack Developers who are excited about staying on the cutting edge of web development and aren’t afraid of learning new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience
What can we offer you?
● An international, result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, this company is the place to be!
● A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of building innovative products that deliver real value to travelers globally
● Platforms to solve real customer problems concerning travel planning & booking, with innovative products & solutions that this company is known for.
● Treasure trove of data generated by millions of customers.
● An amazing peer group of Product managers, rockstar Engineers and an experienced Design team to work with.
● An opportunity to influence your fellow engineers, and ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you
What is this role about?
This is a backend role, covering everything from architecting system and building back end services and APIs, to configuring build pipelines and deployment systems. You will be employing technologies to cover back end development (such as native NodeJS, middleware, NoSQL), and Cloud(GCP/AWS, associated technologies related to Cloud, Devops etc to help us continue evolving our platforms. We are all about performance, scalability, security and wrapping it all in the best user experience our customers can imagine. Below are the core expectations from this role:
● Responsible for developing world-class, complete web applications – using both client-side and server-side technologies – from an idea inception & validation to a scalable solution.
● Collaborate with colleagues to ideate solutions for users, prioritising based on business impact, and A/B test them.
● Strong customer focus and appreciation of what makes good product and architecture
● Proficiency in modern backend technologies
● You should be willing to work closer to the server-side as needed, to tie together API’s, create new ones, and work closer to the backend to achieve great frontend performance.We don’t expect you to be a frontend expert but would anticipate experience with some, combined with a curiosity for others.
● It would be useful to have experience in large scale systems deployed to GCP/AWS.
● And finally, possess an insatiable drive to make things better!
● 5+ years experience in hands on coding and developing system design/architecture
● Must have solid understanding and experience in NodeJS with relational and key value databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, NOSQL, Redis etc
● Good to have Devops engineering skills with firm grip of cloud technologies.
● Fantastic problem solver.
Our Company is one of the fastest-growing Travel Technology Solutions Provider in Asia, empowering a wide array of partners to sell Travel options ranging from Flights & Hotels to Destination activities & experiences.
Our suite of products provide a fundamentally new way for our Travel partners to take control of the customer’s digital experience through all phases of travel. We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success, as well as some unique perks you would expect from a cool startup!
What we really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make impact and ultimately help us put our users first.