Position: Chief Architect
This position can be either in Malaysia or Singapore.
As Chief / Senior Software Architect, you will help us scale our business in accordance with changing industry trends. You will be accountable for our software technology to be in tune with the business’ strategic vision and will develop the current software engineering team to ensure the development of our strategic software requirements.
You will work directly with the founders and CTO/CIO of the company and own the full cycle of technical solutions across all business processes. You will manage the tech team including any overseas teams. You will continue to build teams for various solutions to business challenges and make reasoned decisions on a wide scale of technologies used. You will prioritize the technical initiatives by impact, build a technical roadmap that is aligned to the business roadmap. You will establish the design principles and coding standards within the organization and ensure timely execution.
• Design and evaluate all third-party tools and ensure incorporation in architecture.
• Manage all real time protocols for web and implement all core components.
• Design software architecture and provide support to all transactions for high volume and implement all standards and tools in company technology architecture.
• Analyze and documents all product designs and associated various applications for all software systems.
• Manage all communication with various developers and resolve all conflicts within team.
• Design various prototypes and prepare efficient designs and provide codes to facilitate all product releases.
• Coordinate with product management team and analyze all functional and non functional software projects requirement.
• Maintain knowledge on industry developments and incorporate same into all company programs.
• Collaborate with technical department and ensure efficient release of all product release and scale and recommend modifications and improvements to all products and services through regular analysis.
• Supervise and provide training to all junior engineers in organization for various software systems.
• Skilled in PHP and Mobile Technologies, Android, iOS and/or React Native
• Must have experience in project management
• Has a bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Previous experience working with multiple engineering teams.
• Experience architecting and maintaining of large-scale web and mobile applications at enterprise level.
• Clear understanding of software design patterns and principles.
• Experience with SOA, understanding of service breakdown and communication principles.
• Experience with a variety of web application designs, including monolithic and service-oriented applications.
• Track record of delivering successful products as a software architect.
• Experience guiding continuous improvement of process and technology.
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Highly detail-oriented person. When you start analyzing a problem you cover all the bases, and leave no stones unturned.
• Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
• Preferable to have prior experience in the healthcare industry
Salary: Negotiable up to USD6.9k
1) Vietnamese Labor Law
2) Excellent Career Prospect
3) Chance to fly around the region for work fully paid
Max Gross Salary (USD)4,001 - 6,000
Related Jobs (12)
Team Leader / Fullstack Developer (PHP, MySQL, OOP, Linux) on January 14, 2019 Freelance
Web Software Developers (Backend/Frontend) in Bandung on January 8, 2019 Full Time
MOBILE ANDROID DEVELOPER to work at Fintech Startup in Jakarta on December 7, 2018 Full Time
Android Kotlin Developer in Jakarta (Work in a Top Indonesian Bank) on November 26, 2018 Full Time