Work with Vietnam development team, Product Owner (PO) in VN or Japan and other SM in organization.
- Be Responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, principles, and values.
- Ensure that Scrum process works well and properly.
- Coach the team on how to use Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Work closely with the developers and Product Owner to ensure an Agile culture is established in the team.
- Coach the scrum team in self-organization.
- Identify gaps in Agile process or skills to improve on, to make the team work better.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner to manage the product backlog.
- Facilitate scrum events and other meetings as needed, e.g. product backlog refinement, planning, daily scrum, sprint review, sprint retrospective.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Motivate/ encourage scrum team to improve continuously.
- Pay attention to the motivation of team members every day and improve their motivation if there are any low-motivated members.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English skills.
- Working technical knowledge of the software development process – design, development, test, and deployment.
- Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution and time management skills.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems and remove impediments.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
Good to have:
- Good knowledge of Software Testing Technique.
- Be able to communicate in Japanese.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Product Development Makes Us Professional
- For Product, we always practice “the best way and culture” to make the best products.
- For Viet Nam & Staff, we contribute to the development of Viet Nam and make all our employees happy.
- If you are the expert level of experience, salary will be up to $2,200 gross.
- Yearly Reviewed Salary.
- 13th month salary (Paid 2 times in June and December).
- Performance Bonus.
- Monthly Allowances for: Lunch, Gasoline, Internal Cafeteria.
- Seniority Allowance.
- Technical Allowance.
- Japanese Language Allowance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Employee Referral Incentive.
- Fun Activities: English Class, Sport Clubs, Happy Hours, Team Building.
- Chance to work in Japan site.
- Yearly Staff Trip, Company Party.
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,001 - 2,500