– Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, computer science, statistics, engineering and related major.
– Good communication skill and presentation skill.
– Passion for learning new things.
– Problem-solving aptitude
– Proficient in programming language such as Python, R, SQL (Google BigQuery is a plus).
– Keen eyes for detail
What you will be doing
– Perform data visualizations to uncover valuable insights, be able to measure and track business performance.
– Employing best practices to analyze large amounts of data while maintaining intense attention to detail.
– Conduct research (e.g: A/B Testing) and make recommendations that impact strategic business directions.
– Work closely with other divisions to solve business problems and Generate meaningful business report to them.
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,501 - 2,000
Related Jobs (5)
Machine Learning Engineer (Full-time Work from Home) on October 25, 2019 Full Time
JD027 – Associate ETL Consultant with BI (preferable) experience on April 22, 2018 Full Time