Who are we looking for?
– Rebels, internet believers, early adopters, product passionate and most importantly – people who thrive in a fun and dynamic culture.
Description of Job
– Engage with the company’s leadership team in providing expertise on how to build and deploy scalable technology.
– Provide Technology directions and implementation plan.
– Build and lead a growing team of high-performing engineers by providing strong leadership engagement for both career guidance and technical vision for the product and platform.
– Drive design and development of globally distributed services to provide next generation customer experiences as well as maintenance of existing products.
– Performs day-to-day management, project management, intergroup communication, quarterly and annual performance evaluations, and management by objective (MBO) planning and assessments.
– Gathers and synthesises project requirements, develops project implementation plans, leads cross-team interaction & guides projects through the full development life cycle.
– Consults with other departments on project status, proposals, and/or technical issues.
– Engage with engineers & partners across the company’s family to solve problems with broad impact (from group-wide to company-wide impact).
– Work closely with experts across disciplines to design and implement very high quality code.
– Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
– Relationship Management; Be a great partner with key stakeholders, liaise with counterparts to leverage existing technology where relevant.
– 10+ years of industry experience designing, building, and shipping software.
– 5+ years of experience as a lead or people manager.
– BS/MS in computer science, MIS, or equivalent.
– Technical and Solution architect experiences are required.
– Experience leading a high-functioning, highly agile teams of engineers that delivers scalable cloud experiences on web and/or native mobile platforms.
– Validated ability to lead staff of senior software engineers.
– Experience with software engineering practices and standard methodologies for the full software development process coupled with apassion to develop elegant yet pragmatic solutions to solve real-world business scenarios.
– Strong desire to learn and to grow and to coach engineers to do the same through feedback, instruction, and encouragement.
– Effectively liaises across departments to accomplish tasks and projects.
– Shown ability to understand complex distributed systems.
– Ability to work independently, lead own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
– Confirmed ability to understand complex distributed systems.
– Proficiency with Python, Perl, PHP, Java, Ruby, Node.js or any other object oriented programming language.
– Proficiency in Linux environments.
– Accountable, “Can do and get things done” attitude, independent and resourceful.
– High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth company that never lost its start-up spirit.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, very detailed oriented.
– Excellent communication spoken and written English.
– 30-37 years old- Startup Experience or 7+ relevant experience
– Clearly demonstrated responsibilities and accomplishments at previous companies
– Ready for hard-working environment, we work from 9AM – 7PM (with follow-ups out of working hours)
– Preferably speaking Vietnamese, but we are open for expat if the candidate is great.
1. Pre-Interview form completion
2. Quick 30min Skype Interview
3. Writing Test
4. Face to face Interviews
5. Skype Interview with 1 or more Senior Executives
6. 2x Background Reference Check
Budget & Salary
Director of Technology : up to 4k and negotiable
Max Gross Salary (USD)3,001 - 4,000
Related Jobs (8)
Kỹ sư lập trình ứng dụng di động (Mobile Developer) on October 11, 2019 Full Time
Urgent – 10 Java Developers – Salary up to 2000 USD on October 8, 2019 Full Time
Software Engineer in Ho Chi Minh (Python and Angular) on September 19, 2019 Full Time
Go Software Engineer (Backend). Work in Singapore. on September 2, 2019 Full Time
Software Engineer (Mobile Security) Work in Singapore on September 2, 2019 Full Time