Who are we looking for?
– Rebels, internet believers, early adopters, product passionate and most importantly – people who thrive in a fun and dynamic culture.
Description of Job
– Engage with the company’s leadership team in providing expertise on how to build and deploy scalable technology.
– Provide Technology directions and implementation plan.
– Build and lead a growing team of high-performing engineers by providing strong leadership engagement for both career guidance and technical vision for the product and platform.
– Drive design and development of globally distributed services to provide next generation customer experiences as well as maintenance of existing products.
– Performs day-to-day management, project management, intergroup communication, quarterly and annual performance evaluations, and management by objective (MBO) planning and assessments.
– Gathers and synthesises project requirements, develops project implementation plans, leads cross-team interaction & guides projects through the full development life cycle.
– Consults with other departments on project status, proposals, and/or technical issues.
– Engage with engineers & partners across the company’s family to solve problems with broad impact (from group-wide to company-wide impact).
– Work closely with experts across disciplines to design and implement very high quality code.
– Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
– Relationship Management; Be a great partner with key stakeholders, liaise with counterparts to leverage existing technology where relevant.
– 10+ years of industry experience designing, building, and shipping software.
– 5+ years of experience as a lead or people manager.
– BS/MS in computer science, MIS, or equivalent.
– Technical and Solution architect experiences are required.
– Experience leading a high-functioning, highly agile teams of engineers that delivers scalable cloud experiences on web and/or native mobile platforms.
– Validated ability to lead staff of senior software engineers.
– Experience with software engineering practices and standard methodologies for the full software development process coupled with apassion to develop elegant yet pragmatic solutions to solve real-world business scenarios.
– Strong desire to learn and to grow and to coach engineers to do the same through feedback, instruction, and encouragement.
– Effectively liaises across departments to accomplish tasks and projects.
– Shown ability to understand complex distributed systems.
– Ability to work independently, lead own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
– Confirmed ability to understand complex distributed systems.
– Proficiency with Python, Perl, PHP, Java, Ruby, Node.js or any other object oriented programming language.
– Proficiency in Linux environments.
– Accountable, “Can do and get things done” attitude, independent and resourceful.
– High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth company that never lost its start-up spirit.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, very detailed oriented.
– Excellent communication spoken and written English.
– 30-37 years old- Startup Experience or 7+ relevant experience
– Clearly demonstrated responsibilities and accomplishments at previous companies
– Ready for hard-working environment, we work from 9AM – 7PM (with follow-ups out of working hours)
– Preferably speaking Vietnamese, but we are open for expat if the candidate is great.
1. Pre-Interview form completion
2. Quick 30min Skype Interview
3. Writing Test
4. Face to face Interviews
5. Skype Interview with 1 or more Senior Executives
6. 2x Background Reference Check
Budget & Salary
Director of Technology : up to 4k and negotiable
Max Gross Salary (USD)3,001 - 4,000
Related Jobs (6)
Machine Learning Engineer (Full-time Work from Home) on October 25, 2019 Full Time
Software Engineer (Mobile Security) Work In Singapore on October 24, 2019 Full Time