Joining with us, you will work in international environment and participate in a lot of fun activities.
WHAT YOU’RE IN CHARGE?
- Actively participate in product design, including creating Persona, CJM, USM
- Create Inception Deck to align all stakeholders and development team’s members
- Create and update Release plan/Sprint goals/Prioritize product backlogs
- Work closely with stakeholders to negotiate and ensure product value and increments
- Work with designer to create UI/UX flow
- Communicate with development team about product vision, strategy, roadmap, release plan and product backlogs
- Work closely with development team to make sure product backlogs are understood correctly, and make adjustments in time if needed
- Create the UAT and execute and feedback to the team
- Prepare release documents, follow release procedure (run release approval meeting)
- Define and validate product KPI and monitor it
- Be responsive to any stakeholders any time about project and product status
Your Skills and Experience
WHAT WE’RE SEARCHING?
[Must to have]
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business administration / Marketing / Economics / SCM or practical experience in project management/planning
- Have at least 2-year experience in product/service planning/UX
- Have at least 2-year experiences related to software development
- Communication & negotiation skill
- Organizational & analytical skill
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Data-driven focus
- Be a savvy application user or have experience in website design
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development
[Nice to have]
- High responsibility & high reliability.
- Good teamwork, sociable, and hard work.
- Japanese fluency is a plus
** Please submit your CV in English **
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Product Development Makes Us Professional
- For Product, we always practice “the best way and culture” to make the best products.
- For Viet Nam & Staff, we contribute to the development of Viet Nam and make all our employees happy.
- Salary: 1500〜(Gross)* Negotiable for High Level
- Yearly Reviewed Salary
- 13th month salary (Paid 2 times in June and December)
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly Allowances for: Lunch, Gasoline, Internal Cafeteria
- Seniority Allowance
- Technical Allowance ( Azure, AWS certification )
- Japanese Language Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Fun Activities: English Class, Sport Clubs, Happy Hours, Team Building
- Chance to work in Japan site
- Yearly Staff Trip, Company Party
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,501 - 2,000
Related Jobs (67)
Product Engineer for Chips Company in KL, Malaysia on April 25, 2020 Full Time
MEAN Stack Serverless AWS Developer Needed. Remote. Great Job on April 22, 2020 Full Time