We are revolutionising the financial advisory process. Just like how doctors and lawyers provide professional services to protect their clients’ health and legal statuses, we offer professional financial services to help our clients achieve their financial goals. Our mission is to impact our clients’ lives by helping them maximise their income, as well as to optimise their savings, so that they can truly enjoy freedom in life. So far, we’ve touched over 5,000 lives, but we are just getting started. There’s a long way to go, and we need more relentless individuals to join us on our journey to build something great. The ideal candidate is able to acquire 100 new clients and achieve revenue of $200,000 in a year.
We don’t just play to play. We play to win. While there will be lots of fun and laughter, there will be a lot of hard work too. We have flexible hours i.e. it’s definitely not a 9-5 job. Building something great is never easy, so only those with grit and determination will survive. Our success stems from hiring the best people and keeping them happy and motivated. We are looking for 4 more A players in the team this year.
What You Will Learn
If you can thrive in a fast-paced environment, you will have an exponential learning curve. You will wear different hats and enjoy the thrill of developing your own practice.
Some things you will learn:
- Persuasion and influence techniques
- Prospecting clients
- Closing sales
- Financial analysis
- Resourceful ways to build your target market
1. Support your clients to identify and meet their immediate and future financial goals.
2. Understand your client’s short term, medium term and long term objectives.
3. Develop and implement customized financial strategies in the best interest of your clients, to optimise their financial portfolios.
4. Provide regular reviews and updates to clients.
5. Become the reliable point of contact for each client that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
Number of rounds : 2
Language of interview : English
Is there a technical test? No