Working location: Bangkok, Thailand
Employment Type: Full Time
– Develop and implement reusable and solid front-end components/modules.
– Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts
– Able to define technical solutions and develop technical specifications based on business requirements.
– Understand cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
– Good organization skills and good team player
– Design attractive, functional and intuitive user interfaces.
– Bring creative solutions to solving interesting business problems.
– Analyze functional specifications with stakeholders and develop technical specifications.
– Write good quality documentation
– Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and tools
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
– At least 3 years’ experience in web frontend development.
– Must have advanced knowledge in HTML/CSS
– Comfortable working independently, but has experience working in a team environment
– Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written
– Very good command of English language
Desired requirements /skills /experience:
– Has knowledge with build tools likes Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
– Has knowledge in CSS preprocessor likes SCSS/SASS or LESS
– Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
– Understanding of quality control processes such as unit testing and code reviews.
– Able to work well without supervision.
– Dental insurance
– Five-day work week
– Flexible working hours
– 15 days of annual leave
– Life insurance
– Medical insurance
– Performance bonus
– Work from home (depends on function’s work operate)
– Visa & Work Permit (Expat)
We offer you:
Budget range: up to 80,000 THB per month (up to 2500$) (negotiable based on hands-on experience)
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,501 - 2,000
Related Jobs (3)
Frontend (Angular 7;React) in Hanoi for Events Tech on June 12, 2019 Full Time