- Write E2E and unit tests
- Build reusable Vue.js components
- Build and maintain the Website
- Build Front end while having User experience in mind (website loading speed, SEO, etc.)
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably have min. 2 Year(s) of working experience as Front End Developer.
- Will be working closely with CTO and Chief Engineer to create attractive platform while maintaining robust stable environment from development to deployment.
- Have good knowledge in es2015 is a must. es6 knowledge would be a plus.
- The person should preferably have experience in one of the following frameworks: Vue.JS, React.js or AngularJS
- Knowledge in Node.js and Express would be a plus
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
We are a technology company that is passionately pursuing our vision of creating an inclusive, sustainable and responsible financial ecosystem. The first step in this exciting journey is to create and provide IT solution in the area of Human Resources and Financial Services.
Currently we are expanding our team and seeking a qualified hungry candidate that is willing to take the challenge of creating positive impact for the society by developing humanized platform of choice for people and businesses to work, interact and transact, empowering economic inclusion for everyone.
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,000 - 1,500