● Create a stunning UI follow the UX;
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
● Collaborate with other software engineers, product owners, user experience
designer, and operations engineers to build new products;
● Optimize application for maximum speed, compatibility, and scalability;
● Research and analyze industry best practices, technologies, trends, and competitor
sites and strategies.
● Passion in software engineering, especially in building rich applications;
knowledge on browser compatibility and multi-platform development;
● Have ample understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as
LESS and SASS;
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX;
● Understand front-end JS frameworks like AngularJS and React;
● Demonstrate understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN;
● Understand SEO principles and able to ensure that applications will adhere to
● Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things;
● Be a team player and enjoy collaborating with others;
● Have eyes that are able to discern good design from the abundance of mediocrities
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
Keyword : Angular5
Number of people required : 6
● Contract Based position for 1 (one) year
● Take Home Pay Salary Range : IDR 12 – 20 Mio after tax but negotiable to higher salary if the candidate is good
● Religious Festival Allowance : 1x salary/year.
● Return flight ticket to home country once a year.
● Bonus : based on company revenue & employee performance (based on experience
from last year : 1x salary).
● Placement in Vietnam for a remote team.
● 2-3 rounds of interview
● Housing will be provided
● No overtime and working hours is Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,501 - 2,000