The client is an innovative startup who has created an NFC based system that helps with guest registration, cashless payments, access control, activity tracking, social engagement and detailed analytic reporting.
Since 2016, it has extended its abilities to manage the guests’ journey from the very beginning, event discovery and ticket purchase, and has executed amazing and great events including the first cashless events in Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and Myanmar.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products, enhance existing applications and develop new features
- Juggle between different roles (Backend Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Frontend Engineer, System Architect) to fulfill Sprints.
- Manage the lifecycle of APIs (Create, Design, Develop, Publish, Version and Retire)
- Create software based on proper UI and UX guidelines
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Participate in brainstorming and contribute on new ideas to improve our system and products
- Understand the end-user requirements and needs
- Identify, investigate and fix bug issues encountered
- Participate in architectural development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, information technology or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a full stack engineer.
- Experience building a web application from scratch
- Experience creating RESTful APIs to build web services
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience Agile/Scrum methodology for product development
- Knowledge and professional working experience of Containers (Docker) and its Deployment /Tools for Orchestration. (Docker Swarm)
- Knowledge in cloud services platform (AWS)
- Knowledge in microservices and microservices related tools (Zuul, Eureka, Spring Cloud)
- Knowledge in CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Knowledge in frontend frameworks (Angular 7, ReactJS)
Max Gross Salary (USD)3,001 - 4,000
Related Jobs (19)
Senior Java Developer in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (~USD2,100) on June 18, 2019 Full Time
Software Engineer (IT/network) Singapore Energy Company on June 13, 2019 Full Time
Fullstack Developer (Kuala Lumpur) – Travel SAAS Company on June 13, 2019 Full Time
Backend Developer (Java/Spring) in Hanoi for Events Tech on June 12, 2019 Full Time
Full Stack Software Engineer (More on Front-end side) on May 23, 2019 Project
Lead Front-End Software Engineer in Jakarta, Indonesia on May 4, 2019 Full Time