– We build products that have the potential to educate millions of people about how to interact with blockchain technology through fascinating games and applications. Our first product, is a community-driven digital pet gamethat replaces the abusive traditional gaming model and allows players to earn money while battling, raising, and building a kingdom with their friends.
– We are inspired by classic games you probably grew up playing such as Pokémon, Neopets or Tamagotchi.
– We’ve established ourselves as a bleeding edge project in the blockchain space.
– We’re known for our amazing art, fanatic community, addictive gameplay, and advanced technical solutions.
– Graduated from top universities, including Yale and NTU Singapore).
– Has top competitive programming background: IOI 2010, ACMICPC World Final 2014, 2015.
– Co-founded multiple companies and funds.
– Has previous experience at Google, Uber, PayPal, Garena, and Anduin Transactions.
– Backed by top investors, including Animoca Brands, Hashed, 500 Startups, Coven ConsenSys), Pangea and more.
– To date, blockchain technology has been boring and mainly focused on trading.
– We are here to change that with fun, dynamic gameplay that allows players to improve and trade assets that they have complete and total ownership over.
– We are also more than a game— it’s a gaming platform with infinite possibilities and potential spinoff mini-games so you’ll have a lot of freedom to start new initiatives and make them your own.
Your Day to Day
– Design and code fascinating features such as our mobile application with real-time Axie battles, adventure mode, and mini-games.
– Polishing and optimizing our products with strong attention to detail and aesthetic sense.
– Participate in all aspects of the product life-cycle, from ideation to specification to release.
– Balance the technical and product roadmaps within the team.
– Proof of past engagement in building games, whether in a professional or hobbyist setting.
– You write secure, efficient, and elegant code.
– You learn quickly and adapt to new principles and ideas.
– You’re a team player and can work closely with the rest of our team.
Nice to Have
– Experience with Unity.
– Experience with complex game design and game economics.
– A fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
– Exposure to bleeding edge technology.
– Competitive salary.
– Medical insurance.
– Company trips and bonding activities.
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,501 - 3,000