WHY YOU WILL LOVE
– Competitive salary package reflecting your skills and experience.
– Company laptop can be used privately.
– Weekly Happy hours and Team building.
– Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
– 13th-month salary and annual bonus.
– Annual performance appraisal.
– Working hours in flexible, remote services acceptable.
BENEFITS: Our client offers top market salaries with very good growth opportunities and professional working environment. With the growing of the company, we expect you to grow fast as well. We reward initiative and ambition.
– Bachelor degree in IT, Technology or Management
– At least 10 years working in software development
– At least 4-year experience in technical management and proficient in technical skills: PHP, MySql, HTML, CSS. Desirable: RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL), Bach/SSH, Git.
– Know test driven development
– Experience in managing a development team with at least 10 members including risk and problem management.
– Be able to create and review the software architecture design from basic to detail level
– Experienced working with Agile/Scrum project development methodology
– Review the quality of the completed work with team on regular basis to ensure it meets requirement
– Management and leadership skills
– English language.
*****Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send us your CV in English, with an expected salary and availability date for faster processing.
*Due to the large number of applications submitted, you will be contacted in the event you are selected for an interview.
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,501 - 2,000
Related Jobs (3)
Backend/Fullstack Developers for Singapore Startup on March 7, 2019 Full Time