Taking our products to the next level and create a long-lasting impact to our customers and
What You’ll Do
As Head of Product, you will envision and execute on a product strategy that generates large-scale growth for company in all the
countries in operates in. This includes all acquisition and engagement of user of our products which comprises of consumers, big corporates and driver-partners. This includes building a scalable framework to seamlessly envision the future of our product offering.
You will be responsible for multiple programs including overall metrics and business impact.
You will be working closely with Product Managers, Data Scientists and Product Designers to create beautiful, high-performance and user-friendly products. Your performance is measured by the impact of the products you launch and by your ability to lead and inspire a high-performing cross-functional team that includes Product, Data, Engineering, Design, Finance, Business Development, and Operations.
What You’ll Need
– Passion for mission and the company’s intertwined technology/operations nature.
– Expertise in tech product management a plus.
– Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
– The ability to set a high bar for your team and empower them to achieve great results.
– You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis
– User-centricity – examples from your past of product challenges that you powered
through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users’ problems.
– A high bar across the board – from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
– A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
– Experience in SQL is a must.
– Experience in R and Python is a definite bonus.
Max Gross Salary (USD)3,001 - 4,000
Related Jobs (4)
Product Manager – Consumer & SME Experience in Selangor, Malaysia on October 10, 2019 Full Time
JD027 – Associate ETL Consultant with BI (preferable) experience on April 22, 2018 Full Time