Who are we?
Our client is a B2B SaaS startup rebuilding the $300B workplace design industry from the ground up. They are combining modern technology with deep industry expertise to transform the process of workplace strategy to programming to design & costing. The platform connects and improves the entire process by which workplace strategy, programming, test-fitting and design are performed. They have transformed what is traditionally a linear, expensive and time-consuming undertaking into a seamless cloud-based platform that uses analytics and contextual collaboration to enable our clients to select real estate and deliver spaces on time and on budget.
Within the past year, they have grown to 60 employees globally with offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, Singapore, Budapest & Vietnam – with an incredibly talented group of employees from the likes of Google, Autodesk, JLL and Gensler. They are growing quickly and looking for talented professionals to join our team.
They are a startup, so the right person(s) must be hungry, scrappy, and willing to tackle whatever comes at us as we build the company. You should be a self-starter who is capable of owning your own work while also being an integral member of our team.
● Manage a team of 4-5 junior designers working onlarge-scale projects for global customers
● Allocate daily and weekly tasks to your team and be the point of escalation
● Communicate with our global sales & customersuccess teams and manage project deliverables
● Own client implementation of the client’s design clouds by building a products & materials palette / catalog to meet various client needs
● Do concept layout & test fitting to build various layouts & scenarios for clients to choose from
● Work on the detailed design stage for global projects to assist clients in choosing the right design & finish across various projects
● Assist in converting floor plans from traditionalAutoCAD/Revit format to the Saltmine format
● Build a “block” catalog for our G2000 clients that consist of various rooms & spaces
● Convert existing offices & designs into the client’s design files to help our clients visualise their offices in 2D & 3D
● Collaborate on projects with international design studios, project consultants and CAD team and 3D visualisers as required
● Participate in project meetings and client presentations as needed
● Develop architecture content in the back office and on the client’s platform
● Assist clients in costing for projects and meeting their budget needs
● Ideally 3-4 years of experience as full-time interior designer focusing on Office/Workplace Design and experience across platforms like AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS Max and Sketchup
● Must have strong proficiency in Autocad, Sketchup software (intermediate to expert level)
● Organized and able to track multiple work streams and prioritize tasks by urgency/impact
● Ability to manage interior design initiatives and provide critical feedback
● Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on a number of projects
● Hard working and self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
● Fast learner – must be able to become an expert on the client’s Design platform within a week
● Excellent written english skills is a must; Fluent spoken english skills is a bonus
● We are ONE team globally – experience working in an international team with people from various different nationalities and cultures
● We have a very flat organization structure and are acompletely meritocratic organisation – there is no limit to how much you can grow!
● Exceptional performers will not only get opportunities to not only move up in the organisation but also have a chance to relocate to other geographies where our offices are
● We organise global team offsites every quarter that are fun and a chance to meet your colleagues from all over the world
● Ultimately we are a very fun-loving bunch – work hard,play hard!
● We offer market competitive salary with additional perks & incentives
Related Jobs (2)
Junior Interior Designer – Night shift (8 pm – 3am) (Remote Working) on October 22, 2019 Full Time