JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead the creation, implementation, adoption, and administration of the project management and systems development life cycle methodologies, standards, process and tools.
- Maintain and update processes project management documentation -Provide analysis of metrics and key performance indicators (KPI) much as resume loading, critical path and implement mitigation strategies for risks.
- Train project teams to adhere to the defined processes, including providing relevant training and change management materials.
- Assist and advise leaders, managers, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment.
- Perform regular project delivery methodology compliance audits and report findings to ensure adherence to established project methodologies and processes.
- Support the IT Solutions Delivery Governance Manager to develop and enhance governance, processes and procedures that ensure consistency and compliance ultimately align with the company’s strategic direction.
- Process across IT-consistency, controls, templates.
- Governance- Audits and Compliance. -Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Participate on IT review board-result of audits and metrics.
Age – open
Education – Graduate of any IT related course
Gender – Male or Female
Work Experience – At least 10 years relevant work experience
Knowledge – ITIL cert v3 & v4, IT Processes
Abilities – IT process expert
Skills – Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Work Environment –
Physical Demand – minimal physical activities
Performance Expectations – satisfactory level of work