Do you fancy working with cutting edge technology like Blockchain? Our clients include top brands like BMW, Rocket Internet, and so on.
Our client aims to build an enterprise-grade blockchain platform as a service (BPaaS) with an blockchain app marketplace that enables organizations to design and operate distributed ledgers. The project will provide organizations easy access to a platform that enables them to develop, test and manage blockchain applications using different blockchain protocols supported to achieve rapid prototyping, cost efficiency and a fail-safe environment.
Our client graduated from SGInnovate, a startup incubation program under purview of Singapore Government and recently successfully completed their token sales event.
Join our client to build a unique Blockchain As a Service platform and ecosystem to allow enterprises rapidly and easily prototype and adopt various blockchain technologies.
You will be responsible for a team of developers to lead the implementation of functional enhancements of our Blockchain platform.
Together with the Business Development / Product Management you will supporting in adding functionality to existing modules and building new modules accordingly with development plans and product roadmap and ensure resource availability and allocation.
Based on your technical competence you will be able to influence the design, build and launch of a robust, flexible and scalable platform. The project is in general the establishment of an multi-user web application that makes use of a modular, dockerized, microservice architecture. The interaction between web application and microservices is based on REST API.
– Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements
– Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and end user interfaces of desired product
– Develop product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
– Communicate successfully and guide development team, provide technical guidance and coaching
– Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
– Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
– Support Business Analysts – Understand business needs and help in acquiring QA and UAT approval signoff
Skills & experience required:
The candidate needs to be able to manage the projects on time within budget and scope. A background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis is recommended. As well a solid technical background, with hands-on experience in software development, web technologies and backend technologies.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to manage relationships within an distributed operational model.
– Experience in software development and coding in (Java, C/C++, etc.)
– Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
– Understanding of Software quality assurance principles
Preferable programming skills:
3+ yrs Java (8 / streaming APIs) Java Scripts, Spring Boot, Unit Testing MySQL, GitHub, UX/UI Design, SDLC
1+ yrs Angular (2/5), Bootstrap (4), Development in Microservice based architecture (REST APIs), Docker, DevOps tools, Linux
Microsoft Office or similar suite
Compensation will include competitive salary, work-life benefits, and also MITx tokens which will be listed soon on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
The Goldview, TowerA2, #24-10
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,501 - 3,000
Related Jobs (6)
SENIOR DATA ENGINEER (Classified Marketplace Company) on March 8, 2019 Full Time
Data Engineer (Middle – Senior) to work in Jakarta for an Indonesian Bank on November 26, 2018 Full Time
Back-End Software Engineer (Junior – Middle) for Indonesian Bank on November 26, 2018 Full Time