Ho Chi Minh City
What we are looking for:
Candidate should have experience working on Data warehousing / reporting projects and should have experience in developing ETL routines using SQL or ETL tools.
The ETL associate Consultant will specialize in the development of the ETL routines to acquire data from source systems and load the data to the target model in the database.
– Delivering Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing solutions
– Analyzing source systems for data profiling and creation of source to target mappings.
– Designing, developing, testing and ongoing maintenance of ETL procedures.
– Identifying and refining required business transformation rules and logic
– Preparation of technical specification documentation.
– Practical experience working with large scale data warehouses in the areas of ETL, schema design, script development, query optimization.
– Good Experience in ETL development using either Oracle PLSQL / MS TSQL or ETL tools.
– At least 1 full life cycle data warehouse implementation for medium to high complexity.
– Query tuning experience; familiarity with execution plan tuning, I/O tuning, cache tuning will be an advantage.
– Very good knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and Metadata modeling techniques (star schema snowflake, model federated data sources, SCD, etc.) and the application of each of the schemas in business situations
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Knowledge of BI Tools such as Power BI, SSAS or OBIEE is an advantage
– Up to 3 years of IT experience with 1+ years of ETL development experience.
– Knowledge: ETL, SQL, BI, Power BI, OBIEE, ODI, Hadoop, Big Data, PL/SQL, oracle, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Machine Learning….
– Good in communication in English
Salary: Up to $2500