– As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer, your focus will be on developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions and implementation of custom application development and selection using the SQL Server BI stack including Power BI, SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, SharePoint and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
– A BI Developer should be able to develop ETL packages, Reporting Services reports, Power BI visualizations, T-SQL, and SQL Server objects (views, Stored Procedures, etc). Additional desired skills include MDX, C#, .net Framework, and ASP.net.
– Design logical and physical databases with data modeling tools
– Write SSIS packages, Reporting Services Reports and/or Analysis Services cubes
– Create advanced visualizations using Power BI
– Write scripts and processes for development
– Support production issues for cubes, DW Reporting, and ETL jobs
– Manage and perform maintenance, backups and security for the development databases
– 2-3 + years of Database Development.
– 2-3 + years’ experience on SQL Server Reporting Service and Integration Service 2005/2008.
– 2-3 + years’ experience designing, developing, testing, and supporting of ETL, cube, and reports.
– Experience on Power BI.
– Advanced knowledge of OLAP technologies, dimensional modeling, and reporting.
– Understanding of BI application design.
– The ability to extrapolate database schema to meet the business needs of the application.
– Excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
– Functional Microsoft technology knowledge of the following:
o SQL Server Analysis Services 2012
o SharePoint 2012
– Knowledge and experience in Machine Learning is a big advantage.
Salary: 2,500 to 3,000 USD
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,501 - 3,000
Related Jobs (4)
(HCM) Senior BI Analyst/Consultant – Microsoft Power BI and Azure on September 18, 2018 Full Time