I. Job Description
- Working in District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
- Salary: Negotiable
– Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing
– Prepare design plan, concept and layout and execution for motion graphic project.
– Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
– Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
– Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
– Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
– Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
– Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
– Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
– Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of files.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion and graphic design techniques.
– Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
– Able to work alone with communication with Singapore team.
– Adobe After Effects
Highly desirable skills:
– Cinema 4D
– Final Cut Pro
– At least 2 years motion graphic design experience including video production design and animation
– Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
– Careful, highly organized and self-learning attitude.
– Good English writing and speaking
– Passionate and enthusiastic
– High responsible and hard-working, Problem-solving skill
– Be able to work in teamwork and independently
– Very attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience
– Have a chance to develop your career and access new IT technologies
– Be able to have a business trip in Singapore and meeting strategic partnership
– Be supported and work with experienced and friendly members
– Professional and nice work environment
– Company trip, Team Building activities, monthly parties and gifts for the holidays
Max Gross Salary (USD)<1,000