Working location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type: Contract Based position for 1 (one) year
Number of people required: 2
● Design and develop highly scalable, end-to-end pipeline for processing and analyzing large volumes of complex data.
● Assist the Data Scientist in deploying Machine Learning models.
● Ensure high data quality and integrity from data sources.
● Support the team with data or analytics request.
● Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
● Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● An enormous sense of ownership
● Hands on experience programming skills: Java, Python or Scala
● Solid understanding of SQL & NoSQL databases and other data manipulation tools
● Experience in scheduler and monitor workflow tools (Airflow , Oozie or Azakaban)
● Experience in Hadoop is huge plus
● Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
● Familiar with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc) and UNIX environment
– Religious Festival Allowance: 1 x salary/year.
– Return flight ticket to home country once a year.
– Bonus: based on company revenue & employee performance (based on experience from last year : 1 x salary)
IDR 12 – 20 Mio (750$ – 1250$)
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,000 - 1,500
Related Jobs (13)
Web Software Developers (Backend/Frontend) in Bandung on January 8, 2019 Full Time
MOBILE ANDROID DEVELOPER to work at Fintech Startup in Jakarta on December 7, 2018 Full Time
Back-end Java Software Developer (Junior/Senior) in Bangkok on December 4, 2018 Freelance
Data Engineer (Middle – Senior) to work in Jakarta for an Indonesian Bank on November 26, 2018 Full Time
Back-End Software Engineer (Junior – Middle) for Indonesian Bank on November 26, 2018 Full Time