Responsible for leading the technical & operational business units and will work with IT partners and leaders to define scope, requirements and plan in order to execute the operation and maintenance of various systems of the Client’s gaming products. Provide best live game service to keep high return rate, longer play time, increase number of bet and satisfactory level to the clients.
System and Application Stability and Development
- Maintains responsibility for delivering hardware and software maintenance and ensuring maintenance of critical technology is completed
- Implement and enforce change management process to ensure elevations and changes are authorized and comply with production acceptance methodology and are tested prior to implementation
- Remain knowledgeable with current and future technologies and provide strategic guidance with respect to the selection and integration of technologies into the enterprise.
- Provide expert level support for production issues raised by clients.
- Ownership of serious issue resolution and escalation management
- Overseeing and monitoring infrastructure and construction related aspects of our various operations in house.
- Participate on a proactive way, and in some cases lead, all the projects related to the operational aspects of the Company
Efficient Technical Support
- Ensures compliance for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established client service levels.
- Responsible and ownership for the delivery of service and service metrics to clients
- Responsible for meeting the obligations established within the contract and for assessing and implementing change, strategic directions
- Ensure satisfaction to all relevant stake holders aligned with agreed SLA and quality standards.
- Responsible for leading all service functions within the studio(s) and meeting operational goals
- Create external partnerships with external studios vendors and suppliers to deliver world class quality games.
- Use feedback, metrics and retrospectives to drive studio improvements and plan future initiatives for the studio.
- Develop and implements operational plans to achieve department objectives.
- Responsible for supporting quality programs and embedding new processes and workflows into the team.
- Drive continuous improvement and value add initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing key client relationship
- Coaching, developing and managing team members
- Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members
- Ensure consistency in processes, systems and reporting and actively participates in planning and development of improvement Process & Strategy.
Age – open
Education – Graduate of any IT related course
Gender – Male or Female
Work Experience – At least 10-15 years of experience managing teams in an outsourced / operations environment with multilingual teams
Knowledge – Working knowledge and experience with functional and technical aspects of IT and infrastructure, Disaster recovery services, Back-up and restoration services, Middleware and monitoring administration
Abilities – Strong communication, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills, Service focused with ability to meet targets on a continuing basis, Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment, Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business activities.
Skills – Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills, Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Work Environment – Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
Physical Demand – minimal physical activities
Performance Expectations – satisfactory level of work