Taking our consumer & SME products in all four countries to the next level
What You’ll Do
As a Product Manager on Customer & SME Experience, you will be responsible for vision, strategy and execution of work that leads to a more frictionless, reliable experience for our customers and marketplace, in all of the countries we operate in. This role requires strong collaboration and stakeholder management across multiple teams and a desire to own a product area end to end.
You’ll be owning the end-to-end scope of building and iterating our consumer & SME products and operating models – from defining the business case to designing the end-user experiences to developing a launch plan. In this role, you’ll work closely with team members across Business Development, Finance, Tech, Operations, Vendor Relations, Data, Design, and Marketing to bring your ideas to life.
In addition, you will need to:
– Take a result oriented approach to driving consumer & SME growth strategy and roadmap across acquisition channels including virality, engagement, referral, organic, and paid channels.
– Define what success looks like for the team, prioritize projects based on impact, and using data to validate success.
– Foster a deep understanding of the South-East Asia ecosystem and finding opportunities to scale and differentiate.
– Define and communicate product plan from conception to launch.
– Formulate our business, product and go-to-market strategy for our moving services
– Creatively experiment and quickly iterate on early tests
What You’ll Need
– Deep understanding of consumer products and the unique challenges of a double sided marketplace.
– Business judgement. You have had accountability owning and optimizing a P&L
– Marketplace experience. You have built multi-sided marketplaces where you have created product for multiple sides of the marketplace as well as the systems to manage marketplace dynamics
– Data-driven: you always get the data you need, and you can distill it into an
insightful story. Most importantly, you leverage data to drive strategic decisions.
– Experimental. You have a creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
– Leadership. You have managed large product teams as well as multiple cross functions such as design, engineering or operations
– Entrepreneurial. You have built new products from scratch and grown them to global scale
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,001 - 2,500