Responsibility for product engineering for new product development and production of manufacturing
● Experience in semiconductor IC development, IC manufacturing, fabrication, test, and packaging.
● Strong project leadership skills to manage external vendors, drive cross functional teams and drive sub-project as part of larger development programs
● Knowledge of IC development including test development, DFM, IC characterization, failure analysis, qualification, debug, yield analysis, process controls, statistics and fabless supply chain management
● Knowledge in DFT, silicon fabrication process, package design and development, IC assembly, and product Q&RA.
● The candidate would benefit from background in various product market area such as high performance compute, automotive, telecom.
● Good understanding for MEMS, reliability and yield improvement. Work closely with our MEMS team.
B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
● 12+ years of experience in product and test engineering depending education
background and relevant product and market experience
● Experienced in running cross functional teams
● Experience in managing vendors/partners
● Strong probability and statistics background including DOE’s
● Strong background in characterisation and debug
● Good understanding of manufacturing test
● Good understanding of packaging types and design requirements
● Knowledgeable in DFT and DFM techniques
● Good software skills, especially in scripting languages
● Understanding of CMOS device and product reliability
● Good understanding in quality management, ISO9001, ISO26262
● Direct experience in IC production
● Experience in both EFA and PFA
● Strong presentation and communication skills