– Be the primary contact of clients & receive briefing for incoming projects
– Review workload to assign appropriate PM for each project
– Review and approve project scope, budget, timing
– Support, direct & coach PMs on their daily activities
– Resolve timing & resource conflict
– Prioritize the projects to make sure all projects delivered in a timely manner.
– Ensure overall quality of the projects
– Keep track status of all projects and flag issues beforehand, hold weekly status meeting
– Resolve project related matters escalated by PMs
– Handle some projects as a dedicated PM when needed, especially large projects and long-term running projects.
– Ensure all projects/tasks/change requests are properly invoiced and followed company/group processes for invoicing
– Prepare Gross Margin Forecast Report
– Liaison with Head of Technology and CFO on operational/project matters.
– Continuously improve working process and maintain culture
– Hire and train new PMs
– University degree in IT or Business/Management Information System, or equivalent majors are preferred
– 3-4 year of working experience as Project Manager in Software Development and/or Web/App production, at least 2 years in Management position
– IT technical background is a plus.
– Excellent English fluency in writing, speaking. Dutch or French is a plus.
– Ability to work well with technical and non-technical resources
– Strong logical and critical thinking.
– High responsibility, discipline
– Organization skills, understanding business of clients as a whole picture
– Having experience with remote working with clients in Europe and other countries, projects with multinational teams
– Excellent leadership skills including influencing people, problem-solving skills, people management.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
– Dynamic working environment with awesome projects in cutting-edges technology world.
– Attractive salary package
– Additional healthcare package, year-end party.
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,501 - 2,000