The client is an innovative startup who has created an NFC based system that helps with guest registration, cashless payments, access control, activity tracking, social engagement and detailed analytic reporting.
Since 2016, it has extended its abilities to manage the guests’ journey from the very beginning, event discovery and ticket purchase, and has executed amazing and great events including the first cashless events in Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and Myanmar.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to develop and execute test plans to ensure high quality product
- Lead and own quality strategy of QA engineer team to ensure a right level of product quality
- Creating and monitoring product quality indicators to guide development improvements.
- Review and critique of technical requirements and software design specifications and software implementation.
- Act as the gatekeeper – ensuring performance metrics are maintained or improved upon introducing new features, enhancements, fixes, and data growth.
- Partner with the development team, ensuring the solutions delivered keep the end user in mind.
- Creating and deploying environments for QA and Performance testing, Load testing and automated processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineer or equivalent
- 3+ years of hands on experience in backend/frontend/mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Strong experience with building and writing automation scripts and/or programs using tools such as Selenium, Appium etc.
- Strong debugging and scripting expertise
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing of distributed software systems
- Strong test analysis skills
- Relational databases, SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Tuning experience
- Proficiency at Performance, Load and Scale testing, and automated scenarios
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Solid experience in API testing (REST)
- Strong experience in software development and performance testing
- Solid understanding of Agile development process
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Deep passion for quality software and user experiences
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile application testing
- Demonstrable responsibility, leadership, and organizational skills
Max Gross Salary (USD)<1,000
Related Jobs (2)