For sales and marketing engineer position, it’s expected to engage in a highly dynamic and environment where sales and marketing experiments, strategies and plans of a new and existing high tech products being crafted. It’s an environment where you can rapidly grow and utilise your experience and skills by having the opportunity to apply and customise marketing and sales plans or strategies for multiple segments worldwide.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Technical market research for new products and competitors products
- Design strategies for new products marketing.
- Understand and learn all technical aspects of a new and current products.
- Design and execute marketing plan for current and new products.
- Interacting with key accounts to verify marketing strategies.
- Interact with sales teams to collect data and adjust plans accordingly.
- Suggest and recommend new product features.
- Identifying the appropriate market opportunity to implement sales and marketing plans.
- Developing and maintaining sales presentations for the introduction of new products and enhancements.
- Educate and support sales execution teams to align with marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement account-specific plans and generate proposals.
Best candidate should have:
● Strong passion, ability to learn, and to acquire new skills and knowledge.
● Strong attention to details.
● Strong team and partnering skills; able to operate effectively remotely
● Outgoing with strong personal presence
● A passion and curiosity appropriate for research
● Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
● Outstanding editing and reading skills
● Strong analytical thinking.
● Candidates should be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
● 0-3 years of related working experience or internship.
● Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Related Jobs (67)
Product Engineer for Chips Company in KL, Malaysia on April 25, 2020 Full Time
MEAN Stack Serverless AWS Developer Needed. Remote. Great Job on April 22, 2020 Full Time