Plans, Leads, Oversees, and Control Sales and Marketing Department
JOB SPECIFICATIONS SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Conducts research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Writes strategic plans for sales and marketing that will support company goals for the year
- Ensures performance delivery of all sales and marketing initiatives to all Business Unit Heads/ Stakeholders
- Leads and motivates the team to achieve Department’s monthly KPI
- Initiates product or process improvement to increase efficiency
- Builds strong Sales and Marketing team through continuous training and upgrading of staff competencies
- Manage Digital Marketing service
Job Specification Skills and Attributes
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Five (5) years of related experience with progressive management experience
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
Age – open
Education – BA/BS in Business, Management, Marketing or related field, MA/MS/MBA preferred
Gender – Male or Female
Work Experience – 7 to 10 years of Sales and Marketing experience, with 3+ years in the strategic profit and loss (P&L) experience in one company
Knowledge –Knowledge of the product and related products; preferred background in the internet and online betting/gaming with prior positions at leading gaming destinations
Abilities – Ability to adapt, change, and be flexible in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment Skills – Product knowledge, critical thinker & analytical skill, Ability to write business cases and requirements, and prioritize roadmaps, drive and determination, ability to work in a dynamic, fluid organization, self-starter, innovative, entrepreneurial, Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Work Environment – Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
Physical Demand – minimal physical activities; may require social activities with the existing clients and potential clients
Performance Expectations – satisfactory level of work
Related Jobs (59)
Machine Learning Engineer (Full-time Work from Home) on June 27, 2019 Full Time