National scope – based out of HCMC; Acquire key accounts nationally; manage end-to-end institutional / direct sales channel of farm machinery; Inventory Management.
– Account planning, managing leads, and visit reports on a periodic basis.
– Map potential of key customers of farm machinery such as plantations, mills, dairy farms, and farmer associations.
– Providing effective commercial and technical support (by liaising with technical team) to prospective and customers.
– Track competition moves in key accounts and take initiatives to counter them.
– Achieve sales & profitability projections and establish sales strategies & tactics to promote the brand in the market and build market share with key accounts.
– Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on- boarding of new clients.
– Execute pre-sales activities and liaise with After-Sales team to conduct demonstrations of equipment at customer or company premises.
– Forecast and track key account metrics.
– Ensure account wise profitability.
Team / Relationship Management
– Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customer.
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with senior authorities of key accounts; once a relationship is established, focus on developing clients and generating new business.
– Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
– Based on forecast, ensure desirable levels of inventory are maintained.
– Experience in solution-sales is desired: customization, maintenance contracts, services.
– Prior understanding of the farm machinery business is desirable; Understanding of cropping pattern and seasons is an added advantage.
– Result and deadline-oriented; persistent with a keen ability to follow-up on pipeline orders.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
– Excellent spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
– Team building and management – treat all people with respect and dignity.
– Basic commercial knowledge of equipment sales.
– Ability to travel within Vietnam, and internationally as required.
Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (skills may be tested at the interview)
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE :
Graduate / Bachelor’s degree in Technical Or Engineering Background.
– Proven account management or other relevant experience.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: reporting to Key Account Manager (as the structure evolves). Over time the profile may include Key Account Management for other product groups in the Infrastructure and Construction Equipment business.
We commenced automobile distribution in Africa way back in 1977 and have since evolved into a leading distributor of the client’s vehicles in the continent with operations in more than 12 countries. Our business spread is marked by sophisticated showrooms, workshops with trained personnel and responsive after-sales service. Recently, we have earned the distinction of adding the prestigious Jaguar Land Rover dealership to our stable for select geographies.
Our current operations have expanded to include infrastructure and construction equipment as well as farm machinery.
Related Jobs (51)
Sales Manager, Based @ Can Tho on March 25, 2020
Senior Data Engineer (Remote working in Vietnam). High salary budget. on February 13, 2020 Full Time
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/c9cv9369/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-jobhunt/templates/single_pages/job_views/3-columns.php on line 508