As the Sales Manager you will be at the heart of the organization, your key mission DEFINE & BUILD & EXECUTE the model & team that will exponentially grow our acquisition rate of new bartenders, while maintaining their Active/Retention rate:FIRST MAKE A BLITZ, SECOND RETAIN.
– Understand the On-Premise Stakeholders and key levers for Bartender Acquisition and RetentionFreedom to innovate in the ways to roll-out faster (acquisition model), coupled with technology to lower cost per acquisition
– Build the Sales team structure, that will ensure agility & scalability (Senior Sales executives, Interns, etc.)
– Hire & train the team on best practices
– Manage and optimize daily operations, leveraging our available tools
– Coordinate acquisition effort with the Key Account brewery teamREPORTING AND KPI
*** REPORTING AND KPI
These were just drafted out to give you a brief overview of some of the tasks and responsibilities that we have laid out. However, it will be up to you to reach further and higher. At our company, we believe in giving our team the freedom to set goals for themselves, and paving their own paths of growth. You will always have a strong and dedicated team to accompany you and your vision. Are you ready to join the journey?Optional: Please include a 300 word paragraph that embodies who you are so we can get to know you a bit better!
– Reporting directly to the COO
– Key KPIs are set on Bartender Acquisition and Churn Rates
– BA/BS in Business/Marketing or similar fields.
– Preferred: 7+ years in Sales, preferably on premise/HORECA
– Proven track record of delivering sales results
– Good local market knowledge, contacts and experience in the F&B industry
*** PERSONAL SKILLS
– Excellent communicator, both written and verbalFluent in English and Vietnamese
– Detail oriented and able to manage initiatives at an operational level to meet targets.
– Good negotiation and object handling skills. Be able to demonstrate the knowledge of the key account sales approach.
– Have a good understanding of mathematical figures.Skills in presenting information and data in digestable formats (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
– Strong work ethics and sense of aesthetics.Candidates should be persistent, reliable, self-aware, sociable, self-motivated, flexible and ambitious.
*** WHAT WE OFFER
As a Sales Manager you will be part of an exciting project in a fast-growing investor-funded start-up. You will join a dynamic and very international team spreading from Vietnam over Lebanon, Estonia and Switzerland to Mexico. Since the core team is based in Ho Chi Minh City, you will be working closely with the founders. You will have the opportunity to bring in your own ideas and help shape the company’s future. But most importantly, you will be working in an environment full of opportunities to learn and develop!
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,001 - 2,500