What you’ll be doing:
– Design and improve upon existing app architecture in Android
– Work closely with product and design to build and improve features
– Work on performance and reliability
– Work on existing and new features and interfaces that greatly improve the productivity and effectiveness
– Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
– Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
– Innovate and work on products and features to provide convenience for customers
– Play a lead role either in terms of technical development and architecture or in terms of team management
– Mentor and nurture engineers
What are we looking for?
– You have at least 5 years of Android app development experience.
– You have a solid understanding of OO design patterns.
– You want to build large-scale applications that are well tested and easy to maintain.
– You have worked on larger-scale consumer-facing app.
– You have experience with server-side architecture and have ideally worked on Ruby on Rails environment.
– You have experience publishing apps on Play Store.
– You are motivated to automate your works and write the test for your own code.
– You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment.
– You take pride and ownership in your work.
– You are self-motivated and can work well under pressure.
– You have a good sense of humour and for you programming is passion.
What you will enjoy when joining us?
• An opportunity to build and develop a product widely used in Asia
• International environment where you can work and learn from co-workers coming from different 20 countries.
• 1-month training in Singapore
• Competitive salary
• New Macbook provided
• Insurance and tax payment according to Vietnamese labor law
• 14 annual leave days
Workplace: District 4, Ho Chi Minh City
Salary range: Up to 2.5k
Note that due to the large volume of application, you will be contacted in the event for our next round, we apologize for this inconvenience.
Related Jobs (2)
Senior Mobile Developer (React Native) in Ho Chi Minh on August 8, 2019 Full Time