Set yearly corporate strategic together with the CEO and make sure the use of proper tool to monitor and training to all the managers to meet corporate target.
Business Trends – this includes information on the strategies being adopted by global organizations. It may include benchmarking or best practices
Educate leaders in both strategic planning and strategic thinking.
Design and provide strategic tools to develop powerful strategic plans.
Organize the strategy review session and ensure that department heads develop strategic plans aligned to the organization’s periodical goal.
Integrator & Coordinator
Works closely with the all departments to ensure that all planning and measurement systems uses the same language and terminology.
Monitoring and Strategy
Works with Change Management team to ensure both the content and the spirit of the strategic plan are being implemented. Act as a high level personal assistant to the Chief Executive Officer and as internal consultant to the department heads.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Preparation of the Corporate Strategic Plan which should be aligned with CEO and Division Heads
Facilitates management’s ongoing integrated planning and reporting, engagement activities, delivery program, operational plan, and resources strategy as per specified timeframes
- Reporting Framework
Ensure that the department head meets its reporting obligations in accordance with the approved reporting cycle
Oversee the preparation of monthly performance reports against the delivery program and operational plan as required by the Management
Ensure a high level of accountability to the Organization by reporting on Organization’s Performance and Achievements, Delivery Programs and Operational Plans
- Performance Management System
Implementation of a corporate Performance Management System (Balanced Scorecard), including regular monitoring and reporting of the set KPIs against actual performance
Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer the Corporate Strategy Planner should implement and maintain systems on measuring the department head performance
- Special Projects and Programs
Contribute to the development of department work plans as required. Ensure that work is undertaken within / according to established work plans
Training & Development
* Conduct workshops to ensure that department heads are aligned in the preparation and review of documentation within specified timeframes
* Coordinate the provision of education sessions on corporate and strategic planning initiatives
* Implement continuous improvement as relevant to the role, Identify training needs and coordinate or conduct training for Corporate Planning Staff and Process Improvement Staff as required to ensure all skills are of the highest standard
- Staff Management
Staff Management including: supervision, competency assessment, performance evaluation, and workload coordination and performance management
- Risk Management
Corporate Strategic Planner is responsible and accountable for taking practical steps to minimize department heads exposure to management risks in so far as is reasonably practical within their area of activity and responsibility
– Time Management
– High-level written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
– Building strategic alliance
– Organizing unstructured work
– Superb facilitation skills
– Leadership skills
– Strong rational, emotional and spiritual intelligence
– Knowledge of relevant legislation and policy in relation to Integrated Planning and Reporting
– Vision and Goal Setting
– Creating and Managing Change
– Developing Key Performance Indicators
– Engagement Process
– Knowledge of Balanced Scorecard or any relevant business performance management tool
– Systems Thinking: sound working knowledge of computer software and database applications
Education – with Post Graduate Studies in Business Management or Administration; Tertiary qualifications in Business, Governance, Corporate Planning, and/or minimum five (5) years extensive job-related experience
Gender –Male or Female
Work Experience–5+ years of Corporate Strategic experience in IT industry, with 3+ years’ experience in one company
Knowledge –Detailed knowledge of the product and related products; preferred background in the internet and online betting/gaming with prior positions at leading gaming destinations
Knowledge of the product development process with a good balance of business and technical skills
Abilities –Ability to adapt, change, and be flexible in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment!
Skills –Detailed product knowledge, Critical thinker & analytical skill, Ability to write business cases and requirements, and prioritize roadmaps, Drive and determination, ability to work in a dynamic, fluid organization, Self-starter, innovative, entrepreneurial, Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Work Environment– Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
Physical Demand– minimal physical activities
Performance Expectations– satisfactory level of work
Related Jobs (59)
Machine Learning Engineer (Full-time Work from Home) on June 27, 2019 Full Time