Our engineering team are building robust platform, automations and data engineering pipeline that enabling continuous explorations in product innovations.
Join us to build systems that serve more than hundred of millions requests and build and put to use of data pipeline having more than billion of messages passing through daily. You will be solving big scale and fast data problem in a fast pace agile software development for internet digital product.
You will have very competitive remuneration with exposure to regional travel within Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar for collaboration workshop as well as specific sharing conferences.
Scope of works:
- Join in and responsible for the development and execution of highly complex and large scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data to generate insights and addresses reporting and advance analytic needs.
- Writes highly complex ETL processes, designs database systems and develops tools for real-time and offline analytic processing.
- Designs and modifies components of new and existing systems to promote an integral data operations process that enable a distributed BI across multiple data driven business operations.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to build and convert algorithms and data models into production systems to support new product innovations.
- Leverages edge technologies and programming skills in Python, Java and SQL to creatively solve complex business problems.
- Design and implement custom packages to answer challenging analytical problems. Applies knowledge of systems and products to advise on analytical works across different business units.
- 3+ years of related experience in building data engineering pipeline.
- Knowledge in Spark, data streaming architectures, experience using and optimizing services such AWS Redshift, BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Airflow pipelines and framework.
- Expertise in SQL, Python or Java with experience in bash shell scripts, UNIX utilities.
- Experience in data engineering work supporting ML vision and NLP is a plus.
- Proven ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate large data sets from disparate data sources and build innovative solutions.
- A team player having superior ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical partners in written and verbal form.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and responsible.
- BSc, MSc degree in Computer Science related fields.
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,001 - 2,500