You will be providing your input and expertise in architecture design and development of the next generation of embedded Smart Bottle Opener (SBO). As a well-organized and detail oriented person, you will ensure to develop a solid product.
Being a team player
Working with a talented, you will be cooperating with the other embedded firmware engineers, hardware engineers and software engineers to develop the best SBO devices.
You have pride in the quality of your work. With your strong analytical and problem solving skills, you have the patience to extensively test the embedded hardware and firmware as well as perform test driven development.
– 5+ years of proved experience in the embedded systems development.
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineer is required.
– Good written and verbal English skills
– Programming experience in C and C++ for embedded systems, including development of algorithms, manipulation of data structures, and implementing highly optimized code.
– In depth experience of software and firmware development methodologies to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market (design verification, code reviews, prototyping and product testing).
– Embedded firmware experience for microprocessors ( Microchip, ST, Espressif ….)
– Hands on experience in firmware development and verification, system failure analysis and problem solving
– Familiarity and experience with modern agile software development methodologies ( Jira ) and practices is preferred.
– Experience with lab tools: Logic Analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAG/ICE debuggers and protocol analyzers;
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,001 - 2,500