Looking for Senior Frontend Developer (React. Js) Qualification & Education Requirements
- 6+ years’ experience in developing frontend for modern web application.
- 2+ years’ experience in developing in react.js and redux.
- Ability to constantly self-improve code by doing code refactoring whenever certain code seems optimizable.
- Experience in writing automated tests.
- Experience with common frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, Gulp etc.
- Experience with modern frontend build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with optimizing frontend performance and determining loading bottlenecks
- Familiar with Git.
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is a plus.
- Good understanding in the flow between frontend and backend interaction via API.
- Develop modern web application as a replacement of legacy system.
- Write clean, maintainable and production quality code.
- Create technical documentation.
- Optimize application to adhere to component modularity and separation of concerns.
- Work with products team and designers to understand user requirements and design specifications.
- Participate actively in SCRUM practice.
- Bring in new technical ideas and process improvements ideas into the team.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Preferred Technical Skills
- HTML & CSS
- ES6, SASS/LESS, BEM, Flexbox, Responsive Design
- Knowledge in REST and experience with API integration
- Knowledge in SQL query language plus
- Knowledge in PHP is a plus
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,001 - 2,500
Related Jobs (7)
Senior Frontend Engineer for B2B food startup in HCMC, Vietnam on March 13, 2019 Full Time
Senior Fullstack Developers to work in HCMC for a Space Company on February 27, 2019 Full Time