– Be involved and participate in the overall game development life cycle. – Main focus on coding and debugging.
– Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
– Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
– Develop functional and sustainable mobile game applications with clean codes. – Troubleshoot and debug applications.
– Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
– Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
– Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and devops engineer
5+ years of experience as a Game developer
Candidate with lesser experience will be considered for junior position.
In-depth understanding of game app development in Open- Source Technology Stacks
Experience with 3rd party integration and APIs integration
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills Team player in agile working environment
Great interpersonal and communication skills
BA degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
Max Gross Salary (USD)3,001 - 4,000