– Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different
domains and industries.
– Produce high-quality design deliverables that describes how the solution will accommodate
business and technical requirements.
– Design, develop, maintain efficient and conduct testing for the software.
– Participate in R&D, training and knowledge sharing activities.
– Ensure the tasks assigned are done on time with high quality.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information technology or equivalent
– At least 3 years experience in C#, .NET programming languages.
– Be able to write and communicate in English.
– OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
– Experience working in ASP.NET MVC/Core, SQL Server and Entity Framework are required.
– Source control: Git.
– Vietnamese candidate.
Nice to have
– Ability to review and evaluate soure code of other members in team.
– Have a passion for exploring, learning new technology.
– Be enthusiastic and careful.
– Have a good knowledge of Sharepoint famework is an advantage.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
– Competitive salary
– 13th performance based bonuses
– Premium healthcare insurance
– Company support education
– Sport activity
– Company outing and vacation
– Opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
Working time: Mon 2 – Fri 6 (8:00 – 17:30)
Team size: 2-10 people
Company type: Outsourcing
Interview rounds: 2 (with Tech lead and Human Resource person)
Salary: USD 1,000 – 1,800
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,501 - 2,000
Related Jobs (8)
Senior AngularJS Developers To Work In Bangkok For Insurance Tech Company on October 15, 2019 Full Time
Full Stack Software Engineer (Work remotely) | .Net, AngularJS and ReactJS on September 19, 2019 Full Time