– Managing a 30+ strong team consisting of design & modelling associates who are responsible for implementing the Design Cloud for our Global 2000 customers
– Design end-to-end processes for managing all operational functions
– Define roles, responsibilities & KRA’s for entire team and measure productivity & output through building various dashboards & analytics
– Building a lean team and developing new workflows for new types of design tasks that are offered as professional services.
– Head the project management team and manage all client deliverables
– Be the point person and manage communication with all our global sales, customer success & product teams
– Work with product & tech team to build backend systems & integrate new features.
– Define the product vision for our content & design catalog and become a genius at pinpointing gaps & suggesting improvements
– Review work and develop processes for data validation, quality control and audit
– Manage and build processes for all support functions like HR & Finance
– Ideally 3-5 years of experience in an operations, content/catalog management or product management role with a funded internet or e-commerce player. Top-tier consulting, banking or marketing firm experience also welcome.
– Excellent academic credentials – undergraduate from a premium college or an MBA graduate from a top-tier Business school
– Solid understanding of online SaaS products & content
– Master at time-management, multi-tasking and planning.
– Organized and able to track multiple work streams and prioritize tasks by urgency / impact
– Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on a number of projects
– Hard working and self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
– Preferably experience in multiple geographies and locations within and outside India
– Excellent written & spoken English skills is a must
– This is a very crucial role in the company – you will be a core team member of the global leadership team
– We are ONE team globally – experience working in an international team with people from various different nationalities and cultures
– We have a very flat organization structure and are a completely meritocratic organisation – there is no limit to how much you can grow!
– Exceptional performers will not only get opportunities to not only move up in the organisation but also have a chance to relocate to other geographies where our offices are
– We organise global team offsites every quarter that are fun and a chance to meet your colleagues from all over the world
– We like to work hard & play hard, so you need to have an attitude that matches our work ethic – “All hands on deck!”, “No problem is insurmountable!”
– Relocation & other allowances will be considered on a case-by-case basis
– Expect to travel often across Asia and the US to meet clients and senior leadership
– We offer market competitive salary with additional perks & incentives