Develop Unity mobile application (2D/3D) with many new additional features in the future . (NOT Develop Game)
Working with team members (manager and other Unity/Back-end Developers).
Discussing/suggesting to manager/clients about requirement/system design & good UI/UX.
Researching new technologies & sharing your knowledge.
Planning and suggesting your ideas to team members.
REPORT TO: Line Manager
WORK WITH: Team/ Leader/ Client/ Staff/ Manager
Your Skills and Experience
- Having experience at least 3 years in Unity (3D and 2D) application using C#
- Knowing how to use graphics, physics, scene, animation, effect, …
- Having good problem resolving skill
- Team work is good
- Love studying new technologies
- Love to work in Agile (Scrum) process, has self-testing mindset
- Dealing with iOS/Android native application when exporting from Unity
- Has Android/iOS skill
- Has leadership skill
- Good at English
- Good at giving solution to improve team/project.
Why join us?
- Flat organization structure. We don’t have Boss, Your ideas and opinions are as important as everyone else.
- Annual Wage Supplement of 1 month’s salary (Paid 2 times in June and December)
- The 3F: Fun, Friendly and Flexible. We are colleagues and a small family
- Performance Bonus Overtime payment
- Japanese Language allowance, Technical allowance (Azure and AWS certifications), Seniority Allowance, Transport allowance Lunch allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Language Class (English Class)
- Having an opportunity to work in Japan
More benefits for you:
- Free snack and coffee
- Very competitive salary
- Ping-Pong, Badminton, Swimming, and Football ready
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,501 - 2,000
Related Jobs (67)
Product Engineer for Chips Company in KL, Malaysia on April 25, 2020 Full Time
MEAN Stack Serverless AWS Developer Needed. Remote. Great Job on April 22, 2020 Full Time