We solve the inefficiency of the Restaurant industry purchasing and sourcing by using technology. User interface is one of the most important parts to make it happen. We need a person who can do the user research, understand the actual user workflow and suggest/proceed fundamental improvements. We expect you to clarify the requirements and put an idea into a design in a logical way.
Our Vision: REDEFINE THE FOOD BUSINESS
Food business has been manually operated by people with lack of technology for a long time. We believe that food business should be much more creative in nature. We commit to redefine food business using the power of technology. Technology is the key for professionals in the food business to focus more on creative work. Food business gives positive power to all the people in daily life.
Our Values – What’s The Problem? – Take Initiative! – Enjoy Adventure!
– Understand the current workflow of our users and find “What’s the problem”
– Create a wireframe to check the user experience
– Create a visual design with a graphic tool
– Manage tasks based on the business needs and priority as the company
– Be the last person in the team to give up the details.
– 8+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer, information architect, UX researcher or similar.
– Experience in using graphic tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc.
– A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating design solutions and showing your ability to turn ideas into impactful business results.
– Understand the problem and propose various solutions to continuously improve our service
– Able to communicate smoothly with other colleagues
– Excellent communication in English & Vietnamese
– Proven experience in Mobile & Web service design
– Experience for designing B2B applications
– Execute the user research to the actual users – Be able to think branding across our services
Salary & Benefit
– Competitive Salary with 2 month probation period (85% basic salary) with 13 month bonus
– Salary review once a year (Salary change from Jan every year)
– Annual Leave is 12 days/year after probation period
– Chance to connect with many F&B owners, join F&B events and so on
– Chance to have team lunch/dinner at our client restaurants
Max Gross Salary (USD)2,501 - 3,000