We are looking for an experienced UI Developer to grow with our dev team. As a UI developer, you will be involved in translating creative software design concepts and ideas into reality using front end technologies.
You will participate in the design process as a consultant on possibilities, take the design that is created by the UI/UX Designer as an input, understand it, know enough to appreciate it, work through the constraints and execute the design vision into engineered reality.
You will work with geographically dispersed teams, and be skilled at communicating across cultures.
● Responsible for the development of reusable UI components for front-end development.
● Write clean code and reusable components.
● Ensuring all UI components follow the design pattern.
● Maintain and ensure the UIKit is compliance with all frontend projects.
● Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
● Work with product team and graphic designers.
● Learn and understand user interactions.
Requirements & Skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
● Experience in developing UI framework.
● Experience in both mobile and web development.
● You have 1.5+ years of professional experience with React.js or React Native; or strong experience in other JS-based frameworks such as Vue.js or Angular.js
● Experience in CSS & HTML
● Familiarity with native tools like Xcode, Android Studio and Gradle would be a plus
● Experience with native Android and iOS SDKs preferred
● You use distributed version control, e.g git, with a team.
● Attention to detail when working with designs and product specs
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,501 - 2,000
Related Jobs (47)
Senior Data Engineer (Remote working in Vietnam). High salary budget. on February 13, 2020 Full Time
Backend Developer / Senior Backend Developer (AWS Serverless/NodeJS) on January 31, 2020 Full Time