We are a global company, with offices in Singapore, US, Vietnam and, India.
We are a SaaS plus B2B commerce company disrupting the $300B fragmented workspace design-build market.
** Roles and responsibilities
1. Lead and manage a 20+ member team of Interior Designers.
2. Hire and train people, build your own team.
3. Set-up processes for quality design production as per the company guidelines.
4. Ensure weekly and monthly production goals for your team are met.
5. Coordinate and work alongside with teams in Singapore and US as per the company requirements
** What are we looking for in you?
1. Have at least 6-7 years of experience in design ( preferably workspace design)
2. Experience in managing a team of Interior Designers.
3. Entrepreneurial instinct with a habit of taking initiatives and get the work done.
4. Proficiency in Revit, 3DS Max and Sketch Up
5. Ability and enthusiasm to learn and grow.
6. Goal oriented mindset with the ability to work under pressure.
7. High degree of professionalism.
8. Good communication skills in English.
9. Background in Interior Design/Architecture is mandatory
10. Previous experience of building and training a team.
** What’s in it for you?
1. This is a very crucial role in the company. You will be part of the global Core Team.
2. There is no limit to how much you can grow and learn, and not just in Vietnam Office but across our Global Team.
3. Kick-start your career growth with a fast growing global start-up. We grow, you grow.
4. Experience a progressive work culture of a global start-up! Your work satisfaction and happiness at work is of paramount importance to us.
** Salary: negotiable
** Working location: Bến Vân Đồn Street, Ward 1, District 4, HCMC
Max Gross Salary (USD)1,000 - 1,500